Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome!



Hi all! Welcome to my new venture, blogging! If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am, what I do, and the recent happenings in my life. If you don't, well my name is Andie and as of today, I have been married for 10 months to my wonderfully loving and quirky husband Renatto.
After the wedding, I have developed several new interests from gardening to DIY stuff. But the most expensive one thus far, is photography.
Now that I have a new companion, called SLR...I have been taking pictures of just about everyone and everything. I can't think of any other way of sharing my new hobby than through a blog!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...