Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Can See Through You

I’m on the outside
I’m looking in.
I can see through you,
See your true colors.
Cause inside you’re ugly,
You’re ugly like me.
I can see through you,
See to the real you.
            Outside by Staind

Don’t ever think you are better than me.
Don’t ever think you can step all over me.
I am that girl with the big heart.
I may appear naïve, but I can see who you really are.

Sure, I try hard with you.
But I try hard with everything I do.
You are not the only one I care for.
You are not the only one I adore.

Did I tell you I see right through you?
You are not perfect. You are just like me.
I can really see you. Why don't you just come down with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...