Friday, April 15, 2011

My Journey as a Student

Thinking back about 5 years ago...yep, I finally got serious about applying for graduate school the summer of 2006. Five long arduous years, that for a few months, I thought would become 6. I am now nearing the end of the road as an official student. Nonetheless, I am still searching for so much to learn and with very little time to learn it all. 

The next two weeks will finalize my chapter as a graduate student. 
The next two weeks will determine the thickness of my skin. 
The next two weeks will let me know that I am alive and I can do whatever I want.

I can't wait to get there. The tunnel just seems so dark now and the light so very dim. But I know I will get there.

I cannot wait for this thinking cap to come off. So long Andie Smarty Pants....I really want to be Andie Traveling Pants again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...