Monday, July 25, 2011

NKOTBSBIIMen!

I had the most amazing concert experience with my amazing girlfriends in Orlando this past weekend. It was the first time the 4 of us had gone to an NKOTBSB concert on our own (sans significant others). We danced, we laughed, and we giggled as we saw a few of "those boys" pass by when we hit the behind the scenes areas pre-show.

Once at our seats, the music blared with Matthew Morrison's voice as an accompaniment. The "Mrs. Robinson" intro into "Goldigger" one of my faves. We looked around and noticed Kirstie Alley was in the audience walking to her seat and wait, so was Joey Fatone, sitting in the row behind ours! Wow! We thought, this show is special! 
Soon after it was time, for NKOTBSB! The boy band SUPERGROUP! And oh my gosh did we scream and jump like we were 11 all over again! An elderly lady holding on to her walker with a BSB all access pass was screaming louder than we were! We knew the show would be special, but just the thought of being there and dancing to the music and seeing the 9 talented boys...well phenomenal. 
Just midshow, when we thought the boys would come out and rip off their shirts as they had done at previous concerts (youtube spoilers), they had a very mini introduction of the band. At the same time, we also noticed Danny Wood had a handheld videocamera. So as NKOTBSB talked on the mainstage, Boys II Men decided to jump out at the end of the shaft! Seeing them almost got me teary eyed because they are such an amazing group! I tried serenading to my hubby and leaving him a voice message, but he wasn't having my screaming notes either..haha! 
And well, as always, NKOTB ended the show with Hangin' Tough, Boston Celtics style. There may have been a bit of Otown Magic, but then again, BSB had to represent were they were "born." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...