Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So much has happened...but most importantly..I am officially a "Psychologist" well, at least that's what my job description says I am :) It took a while but the doors finally opened up. The last month has been crazy, but so happy to have a chance at this.

The opportunity to grow was not only given to me but two other friends of mine. One of which ended up moving away :(...but on a good note, more of a reason to travel north to see her! I miss you G!

Hubby and I welcome 2012 partying the night away...the following day, it was not much of a party, but we are starting the new year with a bang....only better things for us to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...