Tuesday, June 26, 2012

King of New York!

"Headlines don't sell papes, Newsies sell papes!" -Jack Kelly

So I guess the rumors are true!

Newsies, one of my all time favorite Disney movies, is now on Broadway! Newsies is at the Nederlander Theatre, same theatre as Rent so that's even more exciting!

This was also the movie that led to my addiction to Christian Bale. He is 'hands-down' my favorite actor...and a hottie nonetheless.

This really takes me back...to my days using Prodigy to connect with other Newsies. Back then I was an internet addict as well! I think I was on it so much that my dad had to pay overage fees of over $200! eeek!

That was when I made pen pals, wrote short fiction stories, and linked up with friends on the old Internet Bulletin Boards anywhere from California, Indiana, New York, and Ohio! I wonder where they are all at now?!

I'm excited to sing the songs!

Arise and SEIZE THE DAY

Newsies, 1992

Newsies on Broadway, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...