Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet Kisses

Kissing-and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down. ~Drew Barrymore


'Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
~Judy Garland


Stolen Kisses are always sweetest ~Leigh Hunt


If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you! ~Unknown


Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.
~Chinese Proverb


A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this, 
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips.
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson


Inspired by pictures from http://www.thingsaboutlove.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, darlin! I'm a new follower and loving this post. I agree 110% with you. I love that second quote by miss garland. beauty!

    Amanda at: http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...