Sunday, September 23, 2012

Coffee Talk: Part Deux

I love getting together for Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair! This is week two of this fun adventure and I think I am liking loving it!!!

1. What is your favorite kind of coffee? Iced? Hot? Frappe? Or are you a tea kind of person?
Oooooh... Well, I love my coffee iced or hot. My go to coffee is Starbucks' Grande Skinny 3-pump Mocha. 

I just downloaded the Starbucks App to my iPhone and it is AWESOME! I can save my drinks the way I like them, and if I'm going to pick up coffee for my friends, I can include their drinks orders too! That way I never get it wrong.' My favorite Starbucks seasonal flavors are Pumpkin Spice Latte and the Caramel Brulee Latte. Before Starbucks, I hated coffee....thank you Starbucks!


I did however stumble upon a Caribou coffee shop in one of my DC trips and their Mocha was delish too! If they ever open a store up in Miami...hmmm, at least I have their K-cups to keep me happy at home ;)


2. What is your dream computer/laptop? And what kind are you using now?
I don't really have a "dream" computer/laptop. I must say though, that my MacBook Pro is pretty freaking AMAZEBALLZZZ!!


3. Have you ever regretted a blog post? What did you say?
I have written things in the past that I have deleted. During that time I didn't really have a lot of followers so the blog was mostly for me. And although I wrote my feelings out, certain things I wrote, I did not want these to be a part of me. I know...accept who you are and blah, blah, blah. I did, I just didn't think I was in the right place at that time :)

via

4. What is your favorite book?
I am a non-reader, although I know I should probably pick up a book and my reading glasses! I guess I could say that my favorite book(s) are the Harry Potter series. I have YET to visit Hogmeade and Hogswarts in Universal Studios! 

5. What's in your bag? 
Gah...you really want to see? I have receipts, my cosmetics bag with my fab Falsies mascara, lip gloss *pucker up*, pimple cream, wallet, advil for that time of the month, keys, cell phone, Starbucks gift card, and my healthy snacks (I am always on the go).


You mean you've read all this and haven't linked up with Natalie Blair yet? WHAT?!
DO IT!

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Maybelline!!!! And you are sooooooooooo lucky to have a Mac! UGH!!!

    I downloaded that Starbucks app but deleted it. I think I will DL it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a non tea and non coffee kind of person if that makes any sense hehe. I agree about old blog posts, I personally feel that I now know what I want my blog to be about and I now express myself more. Now it is more me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...