Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coffee Talk: Pea Coats and Coffee Cake

Today I'm linking up with Natalie Blair for some Coffee Talk!!!


I have to admit I giggled a little when I read "Coffee Talk". It reminds me of that SNL skit with the New York Jewish ladies in the morning....now, I'm a bit verkemplent....talk amongst yourselves!
Anyways...here goes....something:

1. It's finally fall! What are you looking forward to this year?
Cooler weather! I live in Miami and we hardly get "winter". Last year we had all but 2 cold fronts! Not enough time for me to wear my pea coats and scarves! (Yes, I own wayyyy too many coats and in different colors!)

2. What fall item is in your closet that you can't wait to pull out?
I'd say more than one item!!! I love my coats, scarves, and my boots! I'm a Miami girl, but I looooove cooler weather!


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long... what is your favorite scary movie to watch?
Hmmm, I don't have a favorite scary movie, but I can't wait to watch The Walking Dead this fall! If I had to pick one, I'd probably say The Ring.

4. What is your favorite fall treat? (recipes welcome)
I love me some Pumpkin Spice Latte! An old friend shared a coffee cake recipe with me and its delish! I like making it too! I'll post it soon and link it back to this post ;)


5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss most about it?
It's always summertime here, so I never really miss summer. Heehee....I guess I'd miss going to the beach so often. Love having my toes in the sand and the water nearby.


4 comments:

  1. BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! I am FLAGEMPT! It was Madonna, Mike Myers and BARBARA STREISAND!! Oh and I think Roseanne Barr was on it too! Let's twaaaaalk about our daughters over coooowffeeeee... BAHAHAHAHA

    And FL sucks during the winter! WOOOHOOOO for the walking dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie- You're hilarious!

    Andielicious- Let's have a Pumpkin Spice Latte date this week!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nom nom :)
    Mouth watering!
    Lovely photos.
    keep posting cute stuffs.
    Let me know if you want to follow each other.
    my wardrobe diary:
    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. Living in Orlando, not much of a winter as well. However, it was the reason I moved to Florida. I had to get out of the cold. But yet, I'm starting to get tired of the unbearable heat we have. It would be nice to be in 70 degrees all year round.
    Also, I am so excited for all the scary movies. It's all I watch, I couldn't just pick one as a fav

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...