Sunday, September 9, 2012

Repeat Sundays: K-pop!

Did you watch the VMA's this week?
Well, I didn't, but somehow hubby picked up on the latest trend hitting the airwaves in parts of the world...what is it? It's...

K-POP!

K-POP is Korean Pop Music that features a handful of fun music genres. A South Korean man by the name of Psy, pokes fun at himself and creates a catchy, funny tune that just makes me laugh, and yes, it even makes me want to get up and dance!!!

Get ready to laugh your ass off, yeah...and ask what the F*** is he doing! 



Did you get up and rock the Gangnam Style dance?




Pssst.....I did!

7 comments:

  1. What the actual f***?
    At least he has better dance moves than my dad :D
    I can't start laughing.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know,
    that gangham dance is pretty famous right now. K-POP is such a huge influence in asia right now.
    i was laughing so hard too when i see this for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing and thank you for your lovely comment.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good weekend, Andie!! Just wanted to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the VMAs this year...but that Gangnam style stuff is EVERYWHERE I look! So crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of mine showed me this video a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten it out of my mind since. I definitely laughed out loud while watching this video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i just discovered psy in the last few weeks. i love this song. and yes, i do the dance too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...