Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Turn your luck around!

Hello lovelies! Sorry about my mini absence, oh yeah, and I've also been a bad bloggy friend :(
The last few days have been quite busy and interesting. I've even considered diagnosing myself with ADHD....I trip over myself, I fall, I forget, and I lose things. So after a couple of days of sulking and considering seeing a doc, I've come to the conclusion that I will just have to find different strategies to overcome feeling lost and confused everyday, ha!

On the bright side, I have started my Inspire Me Healthy steps to my goal! I've been going to the gym more frequently this week and I hope to continue doing it!

I've had some amazing moments that I am thankful for in the past week:

*  Having an amazing hubby to come home to.
*  My parents, because they have creative solutions to stay positive.
*  "It's not lost, just temporarily not where it should be."
*  The sound of rain.
*  The sun's rays peeking through the morning clouds.
*  Friends that check up on you just because.
*  Colleagues that are willing to help you in the blink of an eye.
*  My Nonna and Mama, because although they are not physically with me, they guide me daily.
*  My LUCK, because I know it has turned around ;)

via
Love you all lovelies! Hope your Thursday is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Those kind of friends are the BEST. Good for you getting to that gym more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your great positive thoughts girlie... hope you have a blessed and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...