Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

AAARGH!!! Where have I been?
Please excuse me as I was momentarily swallowed by my little world.

What have I been up to, you ask? 
Well, you see...it was my birthday week and well, this is how it all started:

i participated in day drinking at an art festival...


had a pre-birthday date with my BFF


cut a cake with the family


had 3 cute kids send me birthday love..


ran 8 miles, jumped walls, and rolled in the mud


and partied the night away with my awesome friends




Sooooo....how was your February?

7 comments:

  1. oooooh my son and i have february birthdays too! happy birthday to you. looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like February was FUN!! Especially the drinks and the mud part!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday week - Happy Birthday!! I love those drinks (especially the person drinking NesQuik - so awesome!) and your cake looks marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a blast! Happy birthday!!!

    xo,
    dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. well this looks super awesome and fun. love it. and those drinks look delish

    ReplyDelete
  6. love seeing all these fun pictures girl :)

    you are a trooper too! i can't run to save my life haha

    marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...