Monday, February 17, 2014

Winter in the mountains


Hello there chickadeelics,

Remember that time I told you about my bucket list? Well in it I talked about staying at a log cabin. And although I didn't get to skiing in Vail, I certainly tried my hand at skiing in Ober Gaitlinburg.
At least I was able to cross one item off my list!

Here are some of my favorite captured moments from my trip!


The beginning of a 16+hour drive

The cute faces that tagged along for the ride

My first time skiing. This is how I spent most of my skiing session.




Prepping for the hike





I don't want to deal.

Up up in the air

Picturesque

Moonshine yayyy!

The gang!

Pisco Sours!

Sexy ladies by the fireplace

SEXY BEAST!!

in the fishbowl

anemonies!

our log cabin

A cookie sheet as our sled...well yes!

down we go!

it's snow!

beauty in the ride

Hope you enjoyed!!



 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I still have never tried skiing. I'm pretty sure I'd freeze my butt out and fall down. A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...