Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This hair makes me ROARRRRR

This was my lovely mane yesterday morning...


How does this lovely mane [or bed head] look happen?
It was wild I tell you! It happens when I go to bed right after washing my hair. And then *poof* this occurred!


But right after some brushing, combing, ironing, and blow drying...



My mane is a little more like the me that goes to work now. 
Someday I'll make sure to wear my mane appropriately to work. 

Does your bed hair ever surprise you when you least expect it?




 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg  

1 comment:

  1. Girl, your bed head looks like my everyday hair! ha! I have naturally spirally curly hair and it takes entirely too long to tame it on a daily basis. Now that I have an 9 week old baby I really don't have time to deal with it so I usually end up throwing it in a sock bun, braid or top knot. One day I'm hoping I'll have time again to do something with it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...