Friday, April 25, 2014

A Triple D and Guy Fieri Approved GNO!

I love a girls night out at a delicious restaurant. Lucky for me, my friends asked me to pick the restaurant for our dining experience! 


I would like to think I am the foodie amongst my friends since I always enjoy visiting new spots and trying out new restaurants that open up all over Miami. And well, Whisk is one of the restaurant that does not disappoint. 



Just ask Guy Fieri who was in Miami and visited Whisk for his show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! 
Anyway, if you ever want to go to Whisk, I highly recommend going as it is a little hidden gem in an area called South Miami. The food feels hearty, homey, and it is just delicious!






And FTW...they have BACON WRAPPED DATES! 
My friend Carol ended up taking two orders of these babies to take home to her hubby!!


I JUST LOVE FOOD!


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It's always pretty cool to go to a restaurant that's been on TV. We are going to NYC in September and we are planning to go to one that was on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. And I love girls nights! Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...