Monday, April 28, 2014

Bike Bar Party!



After an incredible boat ride with friends along the Ft. Lauderdale Intracoastal, hubby and I were in awe when we saw this little group of people on a bike!





Apparently this is called a Cycle Party....You can actually get a group of  8 to 15 of your friends to come out with you while you take a tour of the different bars and pubs in the Ft. Lauderdale beach area on a bike! 

But don't worry, you are not driving the vehicle, you are only just pedaling while drunk! 
I think this is a hilarious concept as you will be burning your beer calories as you pedal from bar to bar! 

Meanwhile, I find myself yelling...wait...this is not in Miami yet? WTF?!

via New Times


 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Ive seen them in my hometown of Portland, Oregon, but have yet to experience it. I should look and see if they have these in Phoenix, because I would love to do this! Im SOOOO jealous that you live in Florida! The beach is my happy place, and living in the desert makes me miss it so much more! The sand, the water, the sunshine, such paradise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...