Saturday, May 10, 2014

Foodie File: Eating House

You know that restaurant that you just can't get enough of?
Yeah, that restaurant that you just keep coming back to?
The one you want to take all of your friends and family to?

To me, that's Eating House. Eating House is in the heart of Miami and started as a little "POP UP" restaurant that was supposed to have been open a few months. Well, it has now been around for over two years and it makes my tummy happy! 

My first scrumptious experience was going with my foodie friends, Rachel and Jackie, for their Sunday brunch. 
I was definitely excited! I had already heard of their mouth watering menu and seen the pictures on Instagram from those friends in the biz....Guess the foodie bug bit me and I was open to the stuffing my face!

Yes, that's their mouth watering brunch menu! 

Cap'n'Crunch Pancakes with Condensed Milk &  Banana Belgian Waffle with Nutella! 

'Calentado'...short ribs, eggs, rice and beans! Sweet cuban bread 'torrejas'! So good! 

But the truth of the matter is....these pics were taken about 1.5 years ago...My prayers were answered a few months ago since my foodie friend Tati came to visit from LA and of course I had to bring her here for brunch. 

Lucky for hubby and I, we have more foodie friends that are always willing to try a new restaurant out.
And this time, James, Indira, and little Camden convinced us to stop by a third time, however, this time it was for dinner. Again, Eating House did not disappoint!

 Their menu varies every time, but these were pancakes with short ribs and some delicious dessert that I can't remember the name of!

This was the favorite of the night...It's called 'Dirt Cup' a mixture of nutella, whipped cream, pretzel, and oreo cookie crumbs! HEAVEN!!


Yeah...what can I say. You better come visit Miami and eat some grub at Eating House!
Hurry up! You'll thank me later!



 photo 52abfd94-ed48-4d5e-b617-840056588aaa_zpsb3d9f473.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wowwww all that food looks so so so good! Captain Crunch Pancakes!? I'm in! Stopping by from the blog hop and happy to be your newest follower!

    tatteredtotaylored.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...