Friday, July 11, 2014

Baby Noah's Newborn Session

As you all know, I am a new tia! My sister had a beautiful baby boy named Noah and he probably has a modeling shoot every day! And if you have a baby (or fur baby), you know that you love filling your FB feed with countless pictures of your bundle(s) of joy.

Well, little sister is no different. To add, I was the one putting pics of my nephew up all over the place. I just love to stare at him, carry him, and I am just ready to spoil him rotten. I wanted to show you some of the newborn pics of Noah that I've taken with my SLR so here are a "few" pics of baby Noah. 

I didn't think it would be this hard to take newborn pictures!! It took me 3 days to get some good pictures with all of the outfits that my sister had gotten for him. He didn't want to cooperate, was fussy, and stayed awake for the most part.

Oh, and by the way, he is always frowning. Doesn't he have a "Come at me bro!" or "Why you mad bro?!" look?












On the plus side, I think I will be taking my hobby more seriously! I need to either take classes, or practice, practice, practice!!

 photo signature_zpsc02a1d65.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...