Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mangos for you, mangos for me!


And SNL's Mango is who I think about whenever I talk about my own mango tree! I mean they are falling everywhere from my trees! What am I to do? I guess I must show them off to you!



I had already posted my Mango Chicken recipe [here], but I think these are some more recipes I will be testing out before mango season is over. And after mangos are done...we get avocados! So get ready to see these babies here too!

Self.com
Damndelicious.net
twopeasandtheirpod.com


Happy Pinteresting lovelies!



 photo signature_zpsc02a1d65.png

1 comment:

  1. Mangos are so good! Bill is allergic to the trees but not the fruit. Weird eh!

    MANGO FROM SNL! HA! He was one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a love note!
It makes my day!
I usually reply via email :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...